1. Design flexibility with various connector style choices and with various attenuation levees
2. Excellent optical performance
3. variety of fixed attenuation leves.1 to 16 dB(in dB increments), 20, 25, and 30dB
4. Low reflection to meet stringent system requirements
5. Backward compatible with existing transmission equipment
Fiber Optic Attenuator is a device that reduces the amplitude or power of a signal without appreciably distorting its waveform. Our hybrid male–female attenuator adopt the design of connector plug (male) plus adaptor socket(female), which fits in various circumstances, the mature manufacturing technique and strict quality control system guarantee the high performance.
• Optical communication and data transfer
• Equipment requiring in-line fixed power level adjustment.
Return Loss (dB)
-40 ~ +75