Pulsed fiber laser on current market can mainly be classified into two types, which are based on Q-switching technique and MOPA technique respectively. Between them, Q-switching technique has been introduced into industry for several years and has occupied a large part of the current market share, whereas MOPA technique, as a brand-new technique, only breaks into industry and gets developed very recently.
What are the differences between these two techniques and in what aspects does MOPA win?
Differences of MOPA and Q-switched Fibre Lasers in Various Applications
Moreover, there are many other differences between these two techniques which have been listed below:
Comparisons of MOPA fiber laser and Q-switched fiber laser
- Introduce GUI software: user friendly interface, realizing human-machine interaction
- First pulse usable and adjustable
- Zero time delay: faster response speed
- Precise pulse control: pulse-to-pulse controllable
- Broader pulse width range: 1~500ns
- Wider pulse frequency range:1~4000kHz
- No ghost image
JPT Opto-electronics registered in 2006, ‘National High-tech Enterprise’ with over 1000 employees now. JPT grows up based on fiber telecom business, qualified by Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, TE connectivity, etc… JPT’s fiber lasers business began from 2008, focus on MOPA fiber lasers, and became the first commercial and leading manufacturer of MOPA fiber laser in China.
‘Leading optical technologies for people’ is our mission. With the rapid development, JPT will become a global outstanding solutions provider of fiber optics and fiber lasers in near future.
You May Also Like
Table of Contents Need for PCB marking Printed circuit boards or PCBs are used in almost every type of electronic equipment. For the better functioning
Table of Contents Laser in the electronics and semiconductor industry Laser marking has been used in many diverse industries. One of the essential uses for
- Laser Cleaning: MOPA Pulsed Fiber Laser VS CW Laser - 14/07/2021
- Why You Should Choose Laser to Cut Leather? - 09/06/2021
- How to Choose a Suitable Laser Source – MOPA Series - 10/03/2021